Propose a panel, or add a paper to a proposed panel
There are only a few days left, but it may be possible for some sessions to be organised for the AAA meeting this year in San Jose. The deadline for submission of all panels and papers to the AAA programme committe is 5PM EST March 31st, 2006. The web page for online submission is here on the AAA website.
To propose a new panel
- copy the template that follows below using the copy function of your browser.
- follow this link. This will bring up a text box.
- put a title for the session in the Subject/Headline text box.
- paste the template you copied into the text box.
- change "Organizer Name" in both places to your name. Do not disturb the other text or the [[ or ]].
- change the dummy text line to describe your panel.
- You can just enter text and use blank lines to make new paragraphs. If you want to be fancier, see help on editing or just play with the icons above the text box.
Template [[Notes:Meeting2006:Proposed_Sessions:Organizer Name|Organizer Name]] Dummy text that describes panel.